Don’t you wish your preteens understood the true heart of worship? Yancy and Johnny Rogers have teamed up to create a five-lesson elementary and preteen curriculum your preteens are going to love. Heartbeat is a brand new curriculum designed to expand and express our understanding of what worship is and to cultivate a willing response to explore and experience worshipping God in a deeper and more personal way. Want to win? Click here!
• More than 90 Minutes of Content in each lesson to pick & choose from
• Leader Equipping Tip Sheets
• Leader materials for both Large Group & Small Groups
• Powerful processing time with Reflection & Response Activities
• Object Lessons Illustrations created by Jim Wideman
• Teaching Video Clips with Yancy, featuring a behind the scenes look at songwriting, recording, concerts and more
• What Does It Mean? video clips with Yancy, unpacking Hebrew words connected to Worship
• Helpful Worship Leader Scripts along with song suggestions for worship
• A take-home “Backstage Pass” for each lesson, complete with Life Application ideas and designed for easy use with lanyards
• Themed Video Countdown
• Heartbeat series video opening
• Animated Video Graphics & backgrounds
• Logo & artwork graphic files
• Promotional Social Media Plan
Lesson 1 – When I worship God, my heart overflows with praise.
Lesson 2 – When I worship God, I say YES to His invitation.
Lesson 3 – When I shout God’s praise, I amplify what is true about God.
Lesson 4 – When I praise God with music, I prepare for the battles of life.
Lesson 5 – When I worship with a heart after God, He takes center stage.